VARSITY REAL ESTATE & COMMUNITY INFO
ABOUT THE COMMUNITY OF VARSITY
The community of Varsity is made up of three different neighbourhoods: Varsity Acres, Varsity Estates, & Varsity Village. These communities are located in the NW quadrant of Calgary. Varsity provides its residents with a beautiful and growing community with plenty of green space and growing infrastructure.
Varsity is a gorgeous and well-established community in the North Western quadrant of Calgary. Developed during the 1960’s and 70’s on the plateau of the Bow River Valley that provides homeowners tons of privacy and wide lots.
Located directly off Crowchild Trail, Varsity provides quick access to downtown Calgary as well as some of the city’s easiest public transit routes. Bordered by the communities of Silver Springs and Bowness, Varsity also neighbours the University of Calgary and the community of Montgomery.
VARSITY COMMUNITY FEATURES
- Elementary: Marion Carson School
- Junior High: F.E. Osborne
- High School: Sir Winston Churchill High
- Catholic Schools: 4 in district
- Small Community Shopping Centres
- Crowchild Shops & Outlets
- North Land Shopping Center: 2.7 km
- Market Mall: 2.2 km
Public & Private Transit:
- Public Transit: Brentwood LRT Station
- Downtown Commute: 13.4 km
- Time to Downtown: 19 min
- Main Road: Crowchild Trail
People in the Community:
- Population: 12,553
- Varsity Acres, Varsity Village & Estates
- Number of Total Homes: 5,738
- Nose Hill Park: 4 km
- Bowmont Park: 4.4 km
- Silver Springs Golf & Country Club
Varsity Community Info:
- Area: 6.8 sq/km
- Community Center: 4303 Varsity Dr NW
- Built: 1960’s & 1970’s
VARSITY COMMUNITY LISTINGS
CONTACT SALI HOMES & MAKE REAL ESTATE EASY FOR YOU!
LOOKING FOR A NEW HOME?
Check out our listing search page to find the property of your dreams. If you need any help arranging a viewing or have any questions, be sure to give us a call!