DALHOUSIE REAL ESTATE & COMMUNITY INFO
ABOUT THE COMMUNITY OF DALHOUSIE
The neighbourhood of Dalhousie in Calgary’s North West provides a great community for families. With a strong community association and located next to the Dalhousie train station, it is a quick commute to downtown Calgary with the benefits of being kilometres away.
Dalhousie is a small community of approximately 9000 residents and is located in the North West Calgary area. Established in the 60’s this neighbourhood has a strong sense of community with many activities that encourages participation and volunteering.
Located near Hill Park and with public transportation available for a quick run to downtown Calgary. Its surrounding neighbourhoods are Edgemont, Brentwood, Varsity, and Ranchlands. Both public and catholic school systems offered in the area.
Contact us today for a Real Estate specialist to provide more information on this wonderful neighbourhood.
DALHOUSIE COMMUNITY FEATURES
- Elementary: West Dalhousie School
- Junior High: H.D. Cartwright School
- High School: Sir Winston Churchill High
- Catholic Schools: 5 in district
- Small Community Shopping
- Crowchild Shops & Outlets
- North Land Shopping Center: 2.1 km
- Market Mall: 3.2 km
Public & Private Transit:
- Public Transit: Dalhousie LRT Station
- Downtown Commute: 13.7 km
- Time to Downtown: 20 min
- Main Road: Crowchild Trail
People in the Community:
- Population: 9,186
- Community Density: 2,724.0/km2
- Number of Total Homes: 3,738
- Nose Hill Park: 3 km
- Bowness Park: 8 km
- Residential: Bike Paths & Green Space
Dalhousie Community Info:
- Area: 3.3 sq/km
- Community Center: 5432 Dalhart Rd NW
- Elevation: 1,135 m
DALHOUSIE COMMUNITY LISTINGS
CONTACT SALI HOMES & MAKE REAL ESTATE EASY FOR YOU!
LOOKING FOR A NEW HOME?
Check out our listing search page to find the property of your dreams. If you need any help arranging a viewing or have any questions, be sure to give us a call!